Thursday, January 5, 2012

Gold Army

  AGAIN Metallic Skirt/ Vintage Army Shirt/ Vintage Boots/ Rik Villa Duffel/ Rebels & Muses Jewelery

I recently watched Apocalypse Now a twisted war movie about Vietnam, so I thought I would pay my respects by wearing this shirt I found thrifting in Colorado :) This skirt is one of the pieces from AGAIN that I try to wear as much as possible, it goes with pretty much anything from casual to well, non casual. Its so soft and more importantly just comfortable. It comes in gold and silver, so everyone doesn't look at me that weird when I wear it twice, three times in a row. For more info on how to get yours email info@againapparel.com. This necklace was sent over by muses & rebels, I think they are uniquely creative and defiantly a brand to watch!

10 comments:

Angela Leberte said...

I love this outfit! very cute!

xo
www.fluentbeauty.com

Anonymous said...

that gold fabric is INCREDIBLE! such a lovely look.

http://vanillachic.wordpress.com/
http://vanillachic.wordpress.com/

sara tardiff said...

The boots are so amazing, and what a really interesting print/color combo!

imsaratee.blogspot.com

hello said...

Love the grunge/glam look to this outfit. Uniquely put together.

The Tiny Closet said...

Amazing skirt!!

http://thetinycloset.blogspot.com/

Lo said...

That skirt is aces! I love the whole outfit!
xo
Lo
www.herlolife.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

killer boots! I am glad you find inspiration from movies. I am obsessed with girl with the dragon tattoo, so my obsessions are black on black

Flutur said...

In love with that jacket of yours, x

Hippie Fruit said...

The shoes are insane !!!

R▲CHEL said...

the metallic skirt/beat up boots combination is full on killing me. beautiful